The Georgian Bay Cycle For Hope is the most important annual fundraiser for the Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre. We would love for you and your organization to support our initiative as a sponsor as our event is one of Ontario’s premier destination cycle events. Our 2023 event is going to be bigger and even better, offering new experiences for riders and spectators as well as new opportunities for sponsors.
Check out our Georgian Bay Cycle for Hope 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities package (PDF)
2022 Event Highlights:
- A record number of riders participated (160) coming from around Simcoe County and Southern Ontario.
- Raised over $71,000 surpassing our event fundraising goal of $60,000.
- Over 200 people attended our event day celebration along with contributions from six community groups.
- Launched our first-ever Family Fun Ride attracting young and old to take part in our fundraising event.
- Extensive media coverage in the local region including CTV Barrie News, Midland Today, Simcoe.com, and Bounce 104.1
As a business/organization within this community, you have the power to make an impact in the lives of those living with cancer, their families, and support networks. The 2023 event offers various sponsorship opportunities:
Yellow Jersey: $7,500+
Green Jersey: $5,000
White Jersey: $2,500
Polka-Dot Jersey: $500 — $1,500
Team Sponsor: $500
To find out more, see our Georgian Bay Cycle for Hope 2023 Sponsorship Opportunities package (PDF)
To become an official 2023 sponsor, or to discuss other ways of supporting the Georgian Bay Cycle For Hope, please email Paul Eichhorn, Fundraising & Outreach Manager or call 705 549 6444 ext. 204.